aluminum drill entry sheet
Aluminium drill entry sheet is manufactured for use with double-sided and multilayer circuit boards to meet both the performance and cost requirements for general PCB drilling.
• Excellent heat dissipation of aluminium drill entry sheet cools the drill bit to reduce the risk of resin build-up in the flutes.
• Defined surface roughness combined with excellent flatness is designed to benefit drill centring, reduce drill wander and avoid drill breakage.
• Excellent burr reduction due to high surface hardness and material stiffness
• Protects the circuit board against scratches and pressure foot marks
• Thickness options available for different applications
• Solid aluminium drill entry can be totally recycled.
Temper: H 19 extra hard
Elongation: > 3 %
Surface roughness: approx. 3.5 µm
Thickness tolerance: + 0.01 /- 0.02 mm
Aluminium drill entry is manufactured to HOLDERS
specifications in accordance with ISO 9001.
The manufacturing limits and tolerances are based on
extensive user experience in this specialised application
and ensure consistent, satisfactory performance as drill
Aluminium drill entry 0.2 mm
Aluminium drill entry 0.25 mm
Aluminium drill entry is supplied in production ready panels in customer specified dimensions.
Aluminium drill entry panels can also be supplied with tooling holes in accordance with customer requirements.
Haomei Aluminum Sheet Plate
- 1103, No.14 Waihuan Road, CBD,Zhengzhou, China
- Contact Form