When speaking of 5086 aluminum alloy, the marine industry is the typical application. Together with 5086 aluminum, they are well known as the marine grade aluminum alloy. Using as shipbuilding material in marine and ship industry, 5086 aluminium alloy has small specific gravity and elastic modulus, good corrosion resistance, weldability, easy processing, good magnetic and low temperature performance.
1. The density of aluminum 5086 is low, the weight of the ship is reduced, the engine capacity can be reduced, the speed can be increased, the fuel consumption can be reduced, the oil can be saved, the aspect ratio of the ship can be improved, the stability can be improved, and the ship can be easily manipulated, in addition, using aluminum alloy can also increase the load and gain extra profit.
2. Good anti-corrosion performance, reduce maintenance costs such as oiling, the ship has long trial period.
3. 5086 aluminum plate has good processing and forming properties, and is easy to be processed in various forms such as cutting, stamping, cold bending, forming and cutting. It is suitable for streamlined hull; it can extrude large wide-width thin-wall profiles, reduce the number of welds and make the hull structure is rationalized and lightweight.
4. Good welding performance and easier welding.
5. The elastic modulus is small, the ability to absorb impact stress is large, and more safe.
6. Aluminum scrap is easy to recycle and can be recycled.
7. No low temperature brittleness, most suitable for low temperature equipment.
8. Due to non-magnetic, the compass is not affected; the all-aluminum ship can avoid mine attack and is suitable for mine sweeping.
9. No pests and dry deformation; no burning, safer to encounter fire.
- 1103, No.14 Waihuan Road, CBD,Zhengzhou, China
- Contact Form