The body of trailer/cargo is made of 030 aluminum full skin sheets, which is resistant to wind and rain, durable, and easy to maintain. Aluminum skin sheet is not only safe and reliable, but also has obvious advantages. The high-end trailer body adopts an aluminum skin with ceramic foam as the filling material, which has good insulation and heat insulation effects. The most significant feature of the 3003 aluminum sheet is its excellent rust resistance, as it can effectively resist corrosion from water vapor, etc. So the 3003 aluminum sheet is usually applied as trailer skin material.
When choosing the material for the trailer body skin and structure, it not only affects the overall safety of the vehicle, but also affects the experience of living in the motorhome. The trailer body needs to have strong stability, reliable toughness, and better insulation and heat insulation properties. Although 030 aluminum full skin sheets are more expensive, they can balance the lightweight and strength of the vehicle body.
Advantages of aluminum sheet for trailer skins:
- The alloy aluminum sheetis lightweight, which can effectively increase the load capacity and increase the single mileage of the trailer.
- Lightweight trailers reduce fuel consumption, reduce carbon dioxide emissions, and effectively reduce environmental pollution.
Advantages of 030 aluminum full skin sheets from Haomei Aluminum:
- Aluminumskinsheet is an advantageous product of Haomei Aluminum Industry, with skilled processing technology and stable product performance, with good forming and processing performance and corrosion resistance.
- The surface of the aluminumskinsheet is free of peeling, bubbles, surface roughness, and local mechanical damage. There are no cracks, corrosion spots, and nitrate traces on the surface of the aluminum plate.
- The company has 6 semi-continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous casting and rolling production lines, and 44 other large-scale processing equipment.