Brushed aluminum sheets
Brushed Aluminum Sheets with Anodized or mirror Finished
Brushed Aluminum Sheets are produced by using abrasive paper repeatedly to scrape lines on aluminum sheet. The main technological process can be divided into three pats: degrease, sander and washing. In the process of scraping lines of aluminum sheet, the special skin membrane technology after anodization can make the aluminum sheet surface generated a epithelial layer contained the metal elements, each tiny silk mark is visible, it makes the metal radiant fine-hair gloss.
More and more shells of aluminum products have been used in the drawing process in order to play a beautiful and anti-erosion effect. Make products that combine fashion and technology elements. This is one of the reasons why the process is so popular
Product description of brushed aluminium sheets
Alloy: 1050, 1060, 1100, 3003, 5005, 5052, 6061
Temper: H14, H24, H32, H34
Thickness: 0.3-4 mm
Length: according to your requirement
Surface Treatment: Brushed, Anodized, Mirror finished, Color Coated
Application: commercial and industrial applications, construction, bridges, frames, electrical towers, signs, air conditioning systems, appliance parts, high strength cables and other uses.
Common Used: 1100-H14,5052-H32,1050-H24, 3003-H14
- Keep kitchen safe from cooking splatters with this brushed aluminum plate. Used for gutter repair, duct work, patching and flashing.
- The durable finish wipes down for easy cleaning, simplifying post-cooking maintenance, Features long-lasting durable construction.
- Surface design coordinates with a variety of kitchen environments, use a metal saw for cutting or shaping to suit your project needs.
- Tiles can complete a custom look, ideal for small custom metal applications, can be cut with tin snips, suitable for gutter repair, duct work, patching and flashing.
- is used almost exclusively for parts requiring machining, welding, grinding, or polishing where good corrosion resistance is also required.
- Good in corrosive environments as in paper and chemical industries and cryogenic services.
- Used where corrosion resistance and good mechanical properties are primary requirements.
- It is also widely used for architectural trim.
- It is easily formed and welded, and its matte finish is suitable for painting and plating.
- Abrasion resistance, Easy to clean, Non post-formable, Stain resistance, Water resistance
Brushed aluminium sheet is designed for aluminum-plastic plate drawing, fireproof board, aluminum frame, boutique cabinets, exterior decoration, fine doors and windows, plywood, signs, lighting, indoor and outdoor decoration, household appliances, luggage, gifts, furniture, consumer electronics and other fields.
|1050, 1100, 5005, 5052||H14, H24, H32, H34||0.3-4.||Max1220||According to requirement|